We Are Back Open to Routine Care
Our office is back open to routine care, and we are excited for patients to experience our new facility. Please follow our facebook page to view our latest video. With the post-COVID opening, we are implementing new procedures for everyone’s safety.
- Masks – our staff is wearing masks and other protective gear. We ask that patients bring and wear their own masks
- Social distancing – our open lobby and optical has chairs spread throughout. Patients can sit 30 feet from each other.
- Pre check-in options – staff is trying to update medications & demographics over the phone prior to the appointment
- New sanitization procedures – shopping boxes are now available in the optical. We encourage patients to touch and try on glasses. Once touched, frames are put in shopping boxes for sterilization
- Exam rooms – we have always sanitized between patients. This continues.